There’s only a few, but they’re there none the less…
- 1.5 hours to finish
- Each team has 1.5 hours to complete the Race from their start time.
- The race must be completed on foot
- No taxis, bikes, skates, roller blades, or skate boards….Yes- it has been tried!
- Follow the rules of the road
- We don’t have permission to block paths or roads during our event so please only cross roads at traffic lights/ pedestrian crossing.
- Drink Responsibly
- Don’t get all silly… It’s St. Patrick’s Day, and yes, a wee drink or two will be had. However, we maintain the right to refuse you entry to the race if, bluntly put, you’re too drunk!
- Dress Responsibly
- It’s freezing out there… make sure you’ve got your thermal underwear on. And if it’s raining… well you know what to do…
- Racers must wear green
- OK so this isn’t really a “rule”, but please make the effort. You can always wear that green t-shirt over your black winter coat and thermals.
- Over 18s only
- Racers must be minimum 18 years old
- When you arrive at Kennedy’s you’ll be asked to sign a DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY with the following text:
“I acknowledge that the organizers of this event will not be held responsible for any injuries, accidents, or loss of property that may occur during and in connection with Shamrock Love’s 3 Legged Charity Race. By signing this disclaimer, I confirm that I am 18 years or older and I am taking responsibility for my own safety and well-being. I also give consent for my image and name to be used on social media and websites associated with the Shamrock Love’s 3 Legged Charity Race (Databehandleraftale- for further information please see – https://www.datatilsynet.dk).”